Our advice on the realisation of energymanagement solutions is manufacturer independent. We focus exclusively on the technical and economic goals of our customers. For this reason, CAPCOMP is often called upon as a cooperation partner in a wide variety of industrial projects.
Cooperation partners & projects
Energy storage systems
- Cooperation with STERCOM Power Solutions GmbH
Projects: Integrated system solutions for energy storage systems, power electronics and digital process and automation technology.
Examples: Efficient recuperation of braking energy in trains, commercial vehicles or electric buses.
The Bavarian engineering company specialises in complex solutions for power electronics, real-time software, mechatronics incl. bus systems and safety software. CAPCOMP is a partner and supplier of and for products such as
- High and pulsed power storage on SuperCap basis, UPS, KERS systems
- Storage systems for increased / military environmental requirements, hybrid storage systems
- System controls, SIL software
- Battery and SuperCap stack management (also SIL level)
- AC/DC and DC/DC charging technology in a wide power spectrum
- Inductive power transmission
- Power Line Communication
- Safety technology and sensors
- Drive technology
Automated Guided Vehicles
- Cooperation with ProLog Automation GmbH & Co KG
- Objective: Support for AGV projects (hardware)
- Projects: AGV feasibility studies, commissioning (hardware & software), shift support, customer service.
ProLog advises warehouse and logistics experts on the development of AGV concepts. Projects usually start with an FTS basis check of the AGV. This is used to assess whether and how a driverless transport system can be implemented and which requirements may still have to be met. CAPCOMP is involved at an early stage in questions regarding the energy supply of the mobile AGV units and provides support in the selection and design of specific ultracap modules and energy management solutions.