PUREECHEM - South Korea
PUREECHEM from South Korea develops and produces innovative supercapacitors that differentiate from other manufacturers through a higher vertical range of manufacture. PUREECHEM develops the electrode chemistry itself and is therefore less dependent on suppliers. In-house development of electrodes allows better adaptation to higher temperature resistance and higher voltage levels.
Material innovation for higher performance and lifetime
The company’s original core competence is based on chemistry (water treatment). Chemical processes and understanding of materials are also important in ULTRACAP’s electrochemical processes.
The special feature of cells and modules is the special binder material, which enables even higher bonding strength between current collector and electrode layer. This further improves the performance and lifetime of supercapacitors and ultracapacitors.
CAPCOMP is official distributor D-A-CH and contact person for individual customer requests.
- EU_REACH-SVHC-Pureechem-08june22.pdf (249.3 Kb)
- ISO9001-2015-Pureechem-exp03april24.pdf (384.5 Kb)
- ISO14001-2015-Pureechem-exp03april24.pdf (387.1 Kb)
- UL-US-MH64228-20210322-Certificate-of-Compliance-Pureechem-04april22.pdf (167.0 Kb)
- US_TSCA_PBT_Substances_Declaration_-_Purechem_08june22.pdf (204.2 Kb)
Trade Name: PURIXELTM
- PEC 2,7V
- PEC 5,4 V
- PTV 2,7 V
- PVC 3,0 V
- PVC 6,0 V
Trade Name: PURETRONTM
- 16,2 V 20F
- 16,2 V 40F
- 16,8 V 100F
- Automotive: Voltage stabilizers